Hey there larrikins and larrikettes, why so glum? Summer slipping away from you? The God Helios failing to make good on his promise of sunbaked beach days next to a boiling lake of meat effluent? Well quit your bawling, you’re diluting the barbecue sauce, and redirect your energies to a form of entertainment that’s more reliable than the capricious whims of some astral despot. Which is to say this Thursday it’s Parlour Car and as always we’re going to have a stellar line up of rambunctious yuksters from both near and far to warm your soul the way Chicago’s July has steadfastly refused to do.
- Jeff Steinbrunner (Comedians You Should KNow)
- Zach Peterson (Comedy Expo)
- Mat Alano-Martin (Limestone Comedy Festival)
- Natalie Jose (Laugh Factory, Weepin’ Willows)
- Katie McVay (Yell You Better)
- Adam Burke (The Steerage Section of the Titanic)
- Danny Kallas (The Comedian You Should Know the Most)
Plus our usual selection of surprise guests, diamond pals, and a never-ending onslaught of the choicest sazeracs and sasparillas to slake the thirst of the booziest Bozos around. It’s 9PM, it’s free, and it’s our pleasure.